Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Hair cut

So, tonight I had a spur of the moment drive to get my hair cut. I drove to Great Clips and got the best hair dresser there. She had a lot of fun with my hair when I told her I wasn't picky, just wanted it to be about four inches shorter. I think it turned out rather nice, and love the feel of it off my shoulders. I will for sure go back to her. (Sadly, no camera to show off the work of art.) You'll just have to take my word for it, and wait for our Christmas blog to come out.

Hope you all are thinking about this November and the things you are thankful for before you jump to Christmas. I have thought a lot about the things that I am thankful for, and there is so much that I take for granted. It's good to remember just how much we have here compared to those who came before us and those living in other parts of the world.

2 comments:

JeN said...

A great hair cut is always nice.. I bet it looks great and I am excited to see your Christmas pictures.. It is a great time of year, isn't it???

Channynba said...

what girl doesn't love getting a hair cut...especially if it turns out better than you thought it would. Can't wait to read your christmas update.
It's still a bummer that your camera is dead.