Saturday, September 8, 2007

Again, More Boring News on the House

Our house so far:


The back of our house so far:


I was pleasantly surprised since my last post. The house all sheet rocked, and they are mudding and taping it now. The shingles are on, and they surprised us by putting up our brick. I can't wait to see what they do next week. Hopefully it will be the driveway and sidewalk. I am happy to say that in my own private race with the neighbors I don't know, we have pulled ahead and may get to move in before them, even though they started before us. I am so anxious for this house to be done. I can't imagine how much less stress I will have then. (Probably just find something else to worry about.)

On another note. Petunia is having such a hard time in Pre-school. It breaks my heart everyday to take here there. I am not sure who was happier it was Friday me or her. I started coming the first half hour or so with her and she seemed to do better. She wants desperately to ride the bus, but doesn't understand that it can't happen until we move into the house. I think one transition at a time is good for her. I will probably end up riding the bus to school and then walking home the first couple of weeks we do that.

Petunia's first day of school:


Petunia being a beautiful dancer:



Chunk has learned some new words....Pop tart being the latest. I am embarrassed that he knows that word, but it is one of the easier breakfasts we have. Well, I think I will sign off now and let the hubby have some time on the computer.

Chunk on his bike:

2 comments:

Channynba said...

holy cow...look how big they are getting. They are so cute.
The house looks like it will be really nice when it is done. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Knite20 said...

Val you kill me! What a technological diva you have become! The house really is coming along and it looks fantastic. Paige and Matt look adorable. Say hi to the fam for us and we'll see you soon.