Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions?

As much as I would love to say that I am going to have some great New Years Resolutions, I can't bring myself to make goals this week that I know darn well I am not going to be doing next month. Instead, I think that I will write down some of the things that I would like to try and accomplish, but feel no pressure if it doesn't get done.

I really would like to be able to say that I LOVE going to the gym. I am going to get to the gym so much this year, that I couldn't live without going. (I've heard this happens after a little while.)

I am going to teach my children how to sit at the dinner table through a whole meal. (anyone have seat belts for kitchen chairs?)

I am going to get out more for just adult time. This I think will make me a better mother and wife.

I am going to teach my kids how to pray on their own. (I taught the 7's last year and was shocked that I still had to help some of them say prayers.)

I want to be more outgoing.

Most of all I just want to be more patient with everyone. (This will probably be the hardest of all to accomplish.)

I hope everyone has a great start to the New Year, and hopefully I will be able to see you all at some point during the year.

1 comments:

heather said...

Those are great resolutions! I must agree that adult time/ dates and girl's nights outs as make mommy more happy! GO For It!!!