Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time

I have actually had some time this weekend to just be. It has felt really nice, but now (Sunday Night) I am feeling like I have neglected my kiddies. Doug played hard with them today after church, but I just made dinner and then relaxed. Also, for the first time in probably 6 months Doug and I pulled out our little portable DVD player and watched a movie in bed. Can I tell you that I felt like I was on a date?? Crazy. It's amazing the time you feel you have when your littlest one starts sleeping through the night on a regular basis.

I have started getting bids for landscaping on our yard. I have already had my first mud tracked in experience in this house, and don't want another. I don't even know how it happened as our mud is still covered in snow. Oh well, just glad I got dirt colored carpet.

0 comments: