Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm such a wus!

Hello all my faithful blog readers. you know who you 3 lovely people are. Things here are rockin' (okay not really) It's been a pretty uneventful week. I am recovering from a traumatic loss of my gallbladder that wasn't unexpected, but the loss of the bathtub privileges were very traumatic for such as I for 2 weeks. (Totally hopped up on Lortab as I write this)

Hubby has been totally awesome in all this, and is slowly catching up on the diaper duties I have held him too. It was his first day of work back today, and it's been pretty hard on my tummy muscles. Still too weak to pick up the kiddies, and I ran around for 25 minutes today trying to get Petunia's shirt on. She knows I'm not up to par on chasing and is taking full advantage of it.

I should totally be cooking dinner right now, but I can't bring myself to do it so we will be having soup and grilled cheese tonight for dinner which will make the kiddies happy.

I am totally in the mood to cook for people and want to have dinner parties at my house now. Curt if you're reading this comment and I will totally get on the invites. My hubby is going to have a fit when I tell him I want to have three different dinner parties for 3 different sets of friends. I hope to have all of the partying done by March. It will be good to see all the old friends that I haven't seen for a while.

Better go, Yo Gabba Gabba is over and the natives are getting restless.....

1 comments:

Channynba said...

I would love to come over for dinner, but I am just a little to far south of you right now. I am engaged...read my blog.