Saturday, November 24, 2007

Getting Antsy

Well, now the Thanksgiving holiday is over all we are looking forward to at the Ensign Apartment is moving.....5 Days and counting. We won't post pictures because not much has changed. They put on our hardware, had to move one light, painted our front door and garage door. Everything is hooked up and working.

Little things that need to be fixed. They haven't poured our other cement pad outside, they need to put up our shutters and fix some of the stucco. They also need to do touch up on the inside, but that's about it. We close on Wednesday, and get the keys on Thursday. This week will be a busy one, getting the couches clean and packing up the apartment.

Thanksgiving was fun. We went up to my parents and enjoyed family and food. Chrisy is leaving on her mission after Christmas so it was good it was our year. (She is going to Washington Kennewick Mission.)

Hmm what else. I am debating about writing a family Christmas letter this year. I guess we'll see how much time I have after the move. I am really looking forward to the Christmas holiday this year. I think Petunia will have so much fun this year, and it will be the first year we stay at home instead of spending the night at my parents. New home, new tradition, and lots of fun. It's a good time to meet new neighbors as well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, and a great kick off to the holiday season.

2 comments:

Channynba said...

I can't believe that you will be in your house soon...I am so excited for you.

Channynba said...

hey how was your birthday?